We offer Life Insurance Programs including Funeral & Final Expense, Income & Mortgage Protection, Retirement Options, & Medicare
Career Opportunities AVAILABLE
Junior Sales Director
Job Description: As a Junior Sales Director with Universal Benefits Group, you will utilize your strengths, along with our TOP PRODUCER Training Program to:
* Set appointments to identify prospective client's financial resources and needs
* Offer expert insurance policy recommendations to generate sales
* Provide continuous, excellent customer service to client base
* Save clients thousands of dollars through access to the top carriers, guaranteeing your clients the best possible coverage for the price of insurance
* Average Junior Directors earn $65,000 - $75,000 in commissions.
* Experienced representatives earn upwards of $100,000+ in commissions and bonuses.
* Paid weekly, with some carriers paying within days of application.
* Earn 15% renewals, on previous business! Vested 100% Day One!
* All agents can earn inclusive exotic vacations for qualifying for convention each year.
* Company-sponsored lead programs.
* Training with top producer. Hands on, training, for ALL aspects of the business.
* High Contracts with the best Insurance Companies in the industry, with a diverse product offering. (Mortgage Protection, Funeral and Final Expense, Retirement Planning, Cancer Protection, Heart Attack, and Stroke Insurance.)
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Our Sales Directors come from diverse professional backgrounds, many of which do not have previous sales or management experience.
To take advantage of our training, a successful representative possesses the following skills and abilities:
* Sales-minded and open to making contacts via phone, running provided leads. NO COLD CALLS EVER!
* Passion for people and developing sales relationships
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
Take control of your career and positively impact the lives of others in your community! Sell a product EVERYONE needs, through a proven system that guarantees success! Do yourself and your loved ones a favor, and explore a career in Insurance with Universal Benefits Group! Serving Families for Generations to come!
Apply Today - Your Career Awaits!
Click Here to send us your resume
See what our agents are saying!
"Working at Universal Benefits Group has changed my life! The leadership team helps set you up for success by providing the leads and structure needed in order to succeed. The opportunities are unlimited! It is very rewarding to help hard working families understand our program and to know that we can prepare and protect them and their loved ones during the most difficult and trying time of their lives."
Gary Bias, Supervising Agent
2 years of service
"I absolutely LOVE what I do! Selling a product that everyone really needs AND helping each client save money is the perfect winning combination. The leadership here is phenomenal! Training with a top producer really gave me the hands on training that made me successful."
Brandon Carson, Agent
1 year of service